Friday, June 17, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate


I just got this from a real life Bieber fan:

Is gay? his song are about girls.
Can't sing? Usher and Justin Timberlake fought over him.
Is ugly? Millions of girls think he's the hottest guy alive, and he's on millions of posters everywhere.
He's weak? He broke his foot on stage and carried on singing.
He's heartless? Listen to pray
He's unsuccessful? 17 years old, 53 songs, 3 albums, 9 music videos,1 movie,1 book, 20 awards, 2 tours, 86 shows, 40 million fan

Do your research before you make fun of him ♥ xo
________________________________________

On that note I watched Justin Biebers music video "Pray"
There definitely is a lot more to him than first meets the eye, he's down to earth, caring and if I go on I'll end up sounding like somebody with a bad case of Bieber fever!
What I want to know is... who on earth thinks he's ugly. Honestly!
I recommend watching the music video - it's worth it, it's emotional and he's sitting in a huge floating heart above hundreds of his fans (Playing a guitar). That's another thing I noticed, he also plays guitar.
To me that means he's a real musician at heart.